This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to embark on a career in Financial Services Sales. Successful candidates will initially join the ibanq Sales team in an account support capacity working with Business Development Managers. The job holder is a crucial point of contact for existing clients representing IFX Payments for most queries and act as a liaison between internal departments and the client. While a junior role successful candidates will learn the prerequisite skills enabling a clear career progression pathway to a Business Development role.
- Key contact point for existing clients
- Payment queries – working with the support team to trace/cancel payments
- Assist in the resolution of routine tech enquiries
- Manage basic Virtual IBAN account implementation
- Manage transaction settlements
- Manage day-to-day transaction monitoring requests between clients and Compliance
Competencies & Experience:
- Previous background in Sales or Financial Services desirable
- Educated to A-level qualification standard
- Demonstrable knowledge of Financial Markets and Fintech industry verticals.
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- A collaborative approach to working with others and committed to an inclusive environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT/system skills – Microsoft Office including Excel