Client Services Analyst
London, United Kingdom
About IFX Payments
IFX Payments is a leading privately-owned UK foreign exchange payments business, regulated by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (AEMI), “passported” across all 28 EEA member states and operating in the UK, wider EU, and Dubai UAE.
IFX Payments is at an inflection point in its growth and business potential. The systems and applications are in place to lift revenues and increase profitability significantly in the short term, as the company penetrates transaction banking markets to add low cost annuity revenue streams, alongside its strong and growing core payments business.
As a result of ongoing investment in pervasive payments automation technology, the company is strongly placed to penetrate new FinTech markets, with future strategies expected to sustain high growth.
Our Client Services Analysts oversee the smooth day to day running of the FinTech client experience. Using extensive knowledge of the tech products, they will provide expert advice to manage any queries and help enable new and existing clients to make the best of use the facilities available to them.
The role will give the successful candidate a great insight into the inner workings of ibanq and given this is IFX’s flagship product, will make them extremely well placed to develop their career path as opportunities arise in any of operations, sales, product or finance teams.
- Learning and maintaining a thorough knowledge of all the internal workings of the ibanq products in order to guide clients through usage and set up of all of aspects of the platform
- Ensuring that service level agreement requirements are met for all clients through timely response, escalation and resolution of issues. Maintain good working relationships with clients and teams wherever possible
- Taking account of client feedback to assist the product team in suggesting changes. Though this will be ongoing it will be especially important to measure product performance
- Keep note of inefficiencies in any processes related to the product and build business cases for automation opportunities
- Assist the operations team with data analysis, reporting and monitoring of client activity
- Set up new accounts for onboarded clients and guide users through activation and usage of their account
- Learn first-hand about the functionalities of operations, implementation, product, technical, compliance, finance, sales and business development processes involved in the success and delivery of the fintech products.
- Spend time shadowing members of all teams across the business to gain key insight into the success of the fintech team as well as identify which areas you wish to explore further.
- Attend industry events related to the FX, payments and technology space
- Receive training both internally and externally regarding the history, context and fundamentals of the FX, payments and platform space
- Take part in wider company discussions to help influence strategic direction and have input in the innovation process to help generate new ideas
- Identify and manage small projects relating to areas of interest to you that would potentially be of benefit to the business
- Improve key professional skills like data analysis, technical presentations, stakeholder management and project management
- Bachelor’s degree level of education or equivalent OR 6 months work experience in professional industry, preferably in the finance or technology sectors
- Strong customer service skills