IFX Payments is a thriving international payments company and a prominent name in the Fintech sector, sales and revenue are growing and we have a rapidly expanding client base. Our world class technology systems have helped make us a leader in our industry and we are looking for an energetic person to join our Corporate Services team.
The Corporate Services team provides services and support to IFX’s key accounts and generates approximately one third of the total revenue for the entire company group. We are looking for a candidate to provide support to the sales team/account managers and help with the day-to-day duties as well as building strong relationships with our client base
Due to the nature of the role, there is a great opportunity for future development and company progression as the team continues to expand.
- Helping clients with technical enquiries
- Liaising between clients and compliance regarding flagged inbound or outbound payments
- Account reconciliation
- Investigations into missing or unallocated payments
- Working closely with all other departments of the business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Corporate Services clients
Competencies & Experience:
- Degree level education is preferable.
- Previous experience in a bank or other financial or payments institution would be useful.
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- A collaborative approach to working with others and committed to an inclusive environment .
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Regular travel to our Amersham office or elsewhere may be required in this role.
- All training on how to use our own proprietary systems will be given.