HR & Office Manager
London, United Kingdom
About IFX Payments
IFX Payments is a leading privately-owned UK foreign exchange payments business, regulated by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (AEMI), “passported” across all 28 EEA member states and operating in the UK, wider EU, and Dubai UAE.
IFX Payments is at an inflection point in its growth and business potential. The systems and applications are in place to lift revenues and increase profitability significantly in the short term, as the company penetrates transaction banking markets to add low cost annuity revenue streams, alongside its strong and growing core payments business.
As a result of ongoing investment in pervasive payments automation technology, the company is strongly placed to penetrate new FinTech markets, with future strategies expected to sustain high growth.
- Oversight of all recruitment processes:
- Manage LinkedIn and recruitment campaigns
- Manage recruiter relations\
- Take part in interview process
- Reference and DBS checking
- Making offers to candidates
- Drafting employment contracts etc.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and associated recruitment policies
- Manage employee onboarding process:
- First day meet and greet
- Week 1 diary management o Coordinate employee training
- Coordinate specific role requirements
- Undertake initiatives to promote positive culture and wellbeing within the company
- Responsible for ensuring managers operate in line with employment legislation and health and safety at work legislation
- Maintain performance management/improvement processes
- Provide on-going consultation to management on performance related issues
- Maintain company policies in line with current employee relations’ legislation
- Oversee the IFX apprentice program
- Conduct exit and return to work interviews
- Manage all disciplinary issues and terminations within the company
- Form part of the remuneration committee to provide insight and guidance into market remuneration rates
Learning & Development
- Work closely with senior management to identity, develop and implement training and development programs in line with the business objectives
- Deliver induction training
- Manage IFX’s appraisal system and identify development requirements and training needs
- Ensuring that Probation period and annual reviews are conducted
- Oversee all office (London, Amersham, Dubai, Poland) related queries
- Point of contact for all WeWork related issues including access cards etc.
- Organise and manage company events
- Manage international flights and hotels, including visas, etc.
- Maintain sufficient office supplies
- Arrange post – inbound and outbound
- Coordinate marketing collateral
Other general matters
- First point of contact for any employee relations queries
- Liaise with pension providers
- Manage “Charlie HR” system – maintain employee files, sickness, and attendance records
- Provide senior management with monthly employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation, annual leave and headcount
- Ensure IFX is compliant with OH&S requirements and take responsibility as the First Aid officer and Fire Safety Marshall
- Work with the Finance team on payroll/deductions for staff
- Develop and implement corporate policies and other relevant documentation
- Take board minutes upon request
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned