We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team. This is an exciting time to join the business as the Marketing department is newly formed, so there’s a real opportunity to make your mark in a scaling business. In your role you will have ownership over IFX’s events strategy and paid activity (search and social), whilst occasionally supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with managing our PR agency. You will be the go-to contact for any collateral requests within the business, and handle ad-hoc website updates.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive events marketing plan to promote the company’s products and services, ensuring all events are well planned and executed on time and within budget.
- Secure speaking opportunities for our team at relevant events, and ensure that they are well-prepared and equipped to represent the company.
- Manage paid channels across search and social media to promote thought leadership content, events, new product releases and more.
- Work with the senior marketing manager to manage the PR agency, ensuring that all PR initiatives are in line with the company’s marketing objectives.
- Support the senior marketing manager with managing the website, including making changes and updates as needed.
- Handle collateral requests, ensuring that all marketing materials are accurate, up-to-date, and consistent with the company’s branding and messaging.
Competencies & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Marketing role with a track record of successfully planning and executing events.
- Has experience planning and delivering paid campaigns across Google Search and social channels.
- Experience in financial services desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC best practices.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative approach to working with others and committed to an inclusive environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Practical experience working with CMS i.e. WordPress or Hubspot.
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop experience desirable but not essential.