As a Product Owner you will own the Operational and Compliance Uplift product stream and work with the business and development team to deliver on the objectives of your stream, managing the whole product lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Provide regular reporting to the Product Director as required
- Help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and adhere to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), priorities and scope.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, employing measurement and evaluation techniques to optimise outcomes.
- Build business cases based on business and user needs, and realise benefits by linking work in progress back to the business case
- Provide vision and direction to Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics, and themes in alignment with the product strategy, collaborating closely with Product colleagues.
- Ensure a well-prepared backlog of tasks is consistently available for the team. Manage the backlog, iteration planning, and user story elaboration.
- Design operational processes for the running and maintenance of products or services throughout their product life cycle, and identify and deal with potential risks across these stages
- Define standards and targets, engaging and managing multiple stakeholder perspectives and expectations.
- Understand and champion the needs and requirements of the end user
- Work with PMO to follow project management procedures
- Lead the exploration of ways to improve process efficiency and enhance business outcomes in Operations and Compliance.
Competencies & Experience
- Proven track record within a FinTech/scale up working with Agile methodology
- Commercial experience as a Product Owner, with a focus on automation, transformation or optimisation programmes
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in using various tools and techniques to elicit, document, and manage requirements effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to drive process improvements and optimise business outcomes.
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of industry trends, market dynamics, and customer needs.