You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities.
Driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
Scrum Master in IFX Tech is a passionate, inspiring technologist who leads by example, champions’ innovation and quality and knows how to deliver.
- Facilitating the delivery of working software from concept to live using Agile framework
- Helping align business goals with release plans to ensure timely delivery of features
- Fostering collaboration among teams and protecting the team from external influences or distractions
- Arranging and leading agile events: daily scrum, sprint planning, refinement sessions, discovery sessions, sprint review and retrospectives
- Challenging the team to improve on process and inspiring them to find new better ways of working
- Helping identify and mitigate delivery risks
- Driving, tracking and communicating the progress of sprints and releases
- Ensuring the team has all they need to deliver
- Driving team wide efficiency, ownership and accountability
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Over 2 years proven track record of operating as an effective Scrum Master in a fast-paced IT environment
- Strong practical experience and understanding of Agile frameworks: mainly Scrum, but also Kanban, XP and Lean
- Scrum framework related certification (preferably PSM II)
- Technical background
- Fluent English and Polish
- Able to visit Warsaw office once a week