We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on our Banking product stream. The ideal candidate will extensive experience working in a finance and technology environment, and a proven track record of delivering complex change in an agile working environment.
- Provide regular reporting to the Product Director and Banking Product Owner as required
- Help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and adhere to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), priorities and scope.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Select and use the most appropriate tools and techniques to support the planning, analysis, development, testing, implementation and improvement of systems and services within a project.
- Identify, investigate, analyse and communicate complex business problems and opportunities within a project or programme of work.
- Document conceptual models to support strategic planning and decision making
- Lead the exploration of ways to improve process efficiency and enhance business outcomes.
- Co-ordinate and review the prioritisation of requirements and engage in the negotiation of solutions to help meet programme objectives.
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements
- Advise on business scenarios and develop acceptance criteria to ensure requirements can be traced to develop functionality, and establish testing frameworks to ensure business and user needs are met.
- Communicate with stakeholders, clarifying needs and commitments through consultation and relationship building
- Work with PMO to follow project management procedures
Competencies & Experience
- Proven track record within a FinTech/scale up working with Agile methodology
- Commercial experience with core banking systems and virtual IBANs
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in using various business analysis tools and techniques to elicit, document, and manage requirements effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to drive process improvements and optimise business outcomes.
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of industry trends, market dynamics, and customer needs.