This is an incredible opportunity to be a vital part of a market-leading Payments & FX Solutions sales team; the fastest growing division within a Global Payments company.
The position will be responsible for the acquisition of high-value corporate clients. The role will suit platform sales specialists with knowledge of Global Payments and Cash Management, FX, API connectivity and Treasury Management. The ideal applicant will have wide business knowledge and c-suite corporate connections.
- Provide regular reporting to the ibanq Sales Leadership Team
- Maintain Accurate and timely Sales forecasts
- Demonstrate progress toward Sales target delivery using Business Development, pipeline management & Client relationship activities.
- Proficient use of Sales techniques and Product knowledge to promote IFX solutions and brand
Competencies & Experience
- Successful and demonstrable track record of new business sales
- Proven success in the creation and delivery of Business Development strategies to secure sustainable and profitable new business
- Effective at building relationships and creating influence across all forms of client communication.
- Resourceful, articulate, self-starter able to deliver business results
- ACT Cert ICM qualification and a minimum 5 years Financial services experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience of International Payments, Mass Payments, Virtual IBANS, and deliverable foreign exchange is essential
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- A collaborative approach to working with others and committed to an inclusive environment
- Strong organisational, Sales pipeline management and technical capability with proven ability to work effectively with internal business units, including marketing, compliance and operations.
- IT/system skills – Microsoft Office including Excel essential
- As this is a global role, international travel may be required.
- Strong English Language skills required